Thursday, March 17, 2011

Discipleship

Pictured below are the three young girls who have started meeting with me (and Līga translating) to learn more from the Word of God about living the way God wants. These girls are so much fun and we are hoping to go on an excursion in a few weeks to help build our relationships. Please pray that they (Rebeka, Alise, and Kristine) will become young women who love Jesus and commit to following Him.


This month it was my turn to teach the class on Prayer for our ladies groups in Tilža and Balvi. As we were talking about what kinds of things for which we can pray, I mentioned that many of you are praying for them as they take this class and build on their knowledge and love for Jesus.

What you can't see in these pictures is Līga who is translating for me.
Without her I couldn't be nearly so involved in the ministry here.



These ladies are from the Balvi class and this last week 16 ladies showed up. What a joy to see their interest.